May 20, 2021
Thursday 10 June – Race Day and 2021 Club 150 Draw / Winter Racing Carnival Launch Cocktail Evening (Invitation attached)
Members, we are extending an invitation for you to attend our Club 150 Draw and Winter Carnival Launch for 2021 to be held in the Rocky Amateurs Lounge on Thursday 10 June During the night, the Club 150 draw will take place for the top five prizes including the naming rights sponsor to the Rockhampton Cup 2021. Make sure you’re there to see which lucky Club 150 Member will walk away with the naming rights to this year’s 2021 Rockhampton Cup.
All RJC Members / Club 150 Members receive two complimentary tickets to attend from 6pm.
Inclusive of a two-hour drinks package from 6pm-8pm and canapes. Cash bar from 8pm with live music by RELIC performing from 8pm until midnight.
Falling on the Rockhampton Show Holiday and also a race day, we hope all Members will be able stay on after the races to join us as we kick off the Winter Carnival in style.
MAJOR DRAWS TO TAKE PLACE AT THE 2021 Club 150 Draw / Winter Racing Carnival Launch Cocktail Evening
1st Prize-Valued at over $65,000
• Naming rights to the Rockhampton Cup with name association with all marketing material.
• Standard advertisements as full page back cover for all RJC race books for the year.
• Participation in trophy presentation to winning connections with logo on presentation horse rug.
• National promotional benefits of race name being used by third parties, eg. Sky Racing TV, TAB Displays, Form Guides and betting operators.
• Extensive regional promotion of name with RJC marketing material for carnival and cup day.
• Table for 10 in the Chairman’s Luncheon being held in the Members Lounge on Rockhampton Cup Race Day.
• Year’s display for front and back straight signage as per designated space and site.
• A standard race name in December with food and beverage of $200 for guests on the day.
2ND Prize – Valued at over $25,000
• Naming rights to supporting feature race on Newmarket day.
• Standard advertisement as full page inside front cover for all RJC race books for the year.
• Participation in trophy presentation to winning connections on the day.
• Member’s full page advertisement in Newmarket race book.
• National promotional benefits of race name being used by third parties, eg Sky Racing TV, TAB displays, Form Guides and betting operators.
• Regional promotion of name with RJC marketing material for carnival and Newmarket
• Year’s display for front and back straight signage as per designated space and site.
• Hospitality credit of $1000 to use on Newmarket Race Day.
• A standard race name in December with Food and Beverage credit to the val-ue of $200 for guests on the day.
3rd Prize – Valued at $15,000
• Naming rights to Tattersall’s Sprint and three other races on the day.(4 race names in total)
• Standard advertisement as full page inside back cover for all RJC race books for the year.
• Participation in trophy presentation to winning connections for the Tattersall’s Sprint.
• Member’s logo on front cover of race book and full page advertisement in Tattersall’s Sprint race book.
• Regional promotion of name with RJC marketing material for Tattersall’s Sprint and Cup weekend.
• Year’s display for back straight signage as per designated space and site.
• Hospitality credit to use in the `The Members@Callaghan Park on Tattersall’s Sprint Day to the value of $1,000.
• A standard race name in December with a food and beverage credit of $200 for guests on the day.
4th and 5th Prizes
• Naming rights to a race name on Saturday 19 June 2021.
• Hospitality credit to the value of $1000 to use on Saturday 19th June 2021.
• Standard advertisement in the race book on Saturday 19 June 2021.
ALL CLUB 150 MEMBERS RECEIVE A STANDARD RACE NAME AND $200 CREDIT TO USE THROUGHOUT THE 2021 RACING SEASON. THE RJC WILL NOTIFY CLUB 150 MEMBERS OF THE DATE DRAWN FOR STANDARD RACE NAME- PLEASE NOTE IF THIS DATE DOES NOT SUIT AN ALTERNATIVE DATE CAN BE ARRANGED.
Saturday 19 June – Girls’ Grammar School (Rockhampton) Race Day
All Members / Club 150 sponsors enjoy free admission to the track and entry to the Members Lounge on this iconic winter carnival race day. For more information on Girls’ Grammar School (Rockhampton) packages, contact Vicki Jackson on 0419 791836.
Friday 25 June – Tattersall’s Sprint Race Day
Join us for a great afternoon of racing in the lead up to the Winter Racing Carnival with the winner of the Tattersall’s Sprint achieving immediate acceptance to the 2021 Rockhampton Newmarket.
Sunday 27 June – Tattersall’s Cup Race Day
An afternoon of quality racing not to be missed, we might just get a glimpse of the winner of the 2021 Rockhampton Cup with the winner of this race having immediate acceptance to the Rockhampton Cup.
Thursday 8 July – TAB Calcutta
This year’s TAB Calcutta is to be held at the Rockhampton Leagues Club on the eve of Newmarket Race Day. Join MC, Russell Leonard, our very special guest speaker, ”The Wizard of the West” William Pike and comedian Darren Carr for what’s sure to be a fun filled afternoon. Tickets are inclusive of a four-hour drinks package from 12.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and two course lunch.
Club 150 Members receive two complimentary tickets to this event and extra tickets can be purchased for $200 per person at Rockhampton Tickets. https://rockhamptontickets.com.au/event/2021-tab-rockhampton-cup-calcutta-13464
Friday 9 July – Newmarket Race Day
Members and Club 150 Members receive free admission to the track and entry to the Members Lounge. Full Bar, restaurant, tote and bookmakers will operate throughout the afternoon. Tables are able to be reserved for RJC Members / Club 150 Sponsors and listed owners only. The Rocky Amateurs Lounge and downstairs bar will also operate and be open for the public.
Saturday 10 July-Rockhampton Cup Race Day
The Members Lounge will host and be exclusive to the Chairman’s Luncheon. The ultimate place to watch the Wizard ride at Callaghan Park for our biggest race day of the year, tickets are $200 per person for the first 280 people.
Inclusive of admission to the track, entry to the Members Lounge, reserved table, two course carvery lunch and a four-hour drinks package (beer, wine, basic spirits and soft drink).
We expect these tickets will be highly sought after and will sell fast so go to Rockhampton Tickets now to secure yours. https://rockhamptontickets.com.au/event/2021-rockhampton-cup-13466
Rocky Amateurs Lounge will be open to RJC Members / Club 150 Members free of charge but restricted to the first 100 to reserve seats. https://rockhamptontickets.com.au/event/2021-rockhampton-cup-13466
Reserved seating tickets are also available for purchase by non-members for $50 per person. General admission of $25 also needs to be purchased by non-members.
Please note the Rocky Amateurs Lounge is restricted to 280 people.
Table reservations must be made by 30 June by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Normal race day menu / restaurant will operate, with bar, tote and bookmakers also operating. Tables are either tall dry bars and stools or normal table and chairs.
Lawn Marquee Options
Why not get a group together to enjoy our fabulous winter weather on the front lawn? $60 per person includes general admission and entry to your very own fully furnished and decorated lawn marquee. Cold platter options are available to purchase and pre-purchased alcohol with RSA attendant can be organised for your guests on the day.
Lawn Marquees can be booked by contacting the RJC on 49 37 4000 or emailing email@example.com.
2021 Phil Peel Jeweller Winter Fashions on the Field
Once again, the RJC is proud to announce the 2021 Phil Peel Jeweller Winter Fashions on the Field.
With over $4000 of prizes on offer, be sure to stay tuned for more details as we keep you up to date with everything Fashions.
The RJC would like to thank David and Kerry from Phil Peel Jeweller for their continued support of the local racing industry.
The 2021 Winter Racing Carnival is set to be huge, and we want you all to be part of it. With so much on offer and the added attraction of William Pike, this is not the year to leave your planning to the last minute. Once tickets are sold out in the Members Lounge and Rocky Amateurs reserved seating, they are sold out.
With so many people off to see the Wizard in action at Callaghan Park, we are expecting record numbers of patrons on course and are working to ensure that the general public will have seating available outside, in the marquee located behind the downstairs bar, the betting ring and the Archer Pavilion. We will also be allowing off site food vendors to set up on course to ensure the day at the races is enjoyable for everyone.
Bars will be available for general admission ticket holders in the Betting Ring, Kiosk Can Bar and Downstairs Bar. Bars in the Members Lounge and Rocky Amateurs Lounge are exclusive to ticket holders in those areas.